Tips before hiring a surveillance camera company here is a complete guide when you are in need of any service especially installation or maintenance
Tips before hiring a surveillance camera company
Are you looking for a reliable security camera company to get an efficient surveillance camera system?
Furthermore, you want to get the highest quality for your CCTV Cameras at the best price.
Do you have a lot of questions and inquiries that need answers before
deciding on a surveillance camera company to deal with?
We understand that, dear customer, and know your concerns and doubts
about what you hear about some of the fake companies. Therefore, we
have put forward some important tips to introduce some of the steps that
should be taken into consideration when dealing with security companies.
20 tips when dealing with a security systems company
The following tips will assure that you are away from the phantom companies on the web pages.
Check License of The Company
- First, ask for the company’s papers and licenses approved by the
Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Commerce.
Check a copy of these legal documents to assure that you are dealing with a real,
legal company that works and conducts its business in a legitimate way
Consider the Reputation
- Make sure that the company has a long experience in the field of security
systems; planning, installation, upgrading, repair and maintenance.
You can do this by searching the Internet, asking your friends, or looking at the company’s previous works.
Attitude of Professionals
- Request a technical preview from a professional technician in order to
ensure efficiency and that he provides the most powerful practical and
smart solutions that suit the place of installation .
A technician must also have the skills that make him have a good command
of different connection ways and selecting the right places and positions
of installation in order to ensure comprehensive coverage of each corner of the place.
Also a professional technician is always very punctual about their work and complete the task in time.
- Know about your rights and after-sales services before signing the
contract and obtaining the product, so that the idea of ”defect of use” fades
in case of damage or malfunction in any of the components of the camera.
- Ask for a real guarantee for as long as possible on all components.
- Make sure that the software exclusive and special.
- Don’t forget to ask for a replacement guarantee.
- Get a copy of the warranty contract in case of damage or need to replace the camera.
- Ask about the company’s maintenance details .
- Make sure that you would have original spare parts for all camera components .
- You must ensure that you won’t wait for long if you are in need of maintenance or a replacement of a damaged item.
- Ensure that the company has a long history in the field of surveillance
and security systems and has considerable experience.
Ask for Quotation
A professional company always provides a quotation that estimate the cost of the whole installation process.
- Ensure that the company has technical support to help you install, maintain and program the cameras.
- Get the warranty for each piece of the system components so that
you can replace or maintain your system .
- Ask for a legal agreement and be sure of its terms, ensuring your
rights throughout the warranty period and after-service.
- Make sure that all the products you get are of well known brands.
- Ask about the seriousness and sincerity of the company in responding
to consultations and telephone inquiries because you may need it at any time of the day.
- The company must provide a suitable power source for the surveillance system .